We are now hiring for a Deputy Program Editor in Istanbul.
The Deputy Program Editor plays a pivotal role in coordinating and overseeing the programming functions. Responsible for making sure all the teams deliver the necessary output for television and online. Close liaison is required with news teams. You will be required to coordinate with deployment, satellite and news technology divisions.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Excellent organiser and journalist.
• A desire to pursue news lines with strong editorial judgment.
• Strong problem-solving abilities.
• Previous experience in a large national or international broadcast news channel.
• Understanding or experience working in the field.
• Experience working in other areas of television news such as satellite operations or assignments an advantage.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Minimum of 2 years experience.
• BA in journalism or other related social sciences.