Before applying please ensure you have the required experience for the position. Candidates without required experience and THOSE APPLY WITH NON-ENGLISH RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Please apply for a maximum of 3 positions. Those candidates with more than 3 applications in total will risk removal from the evaluation process.
Graphics playout operators, along with vision and sound mixers, follow the director's lead in playing out the key elements of news broadcasts. The TRT World graphics are created with VizRT -- operators will work across a 24-hour rolling news schedule, ensuring the quality of both on-screen and video wall graphics. Successful applicants will have previous experience of gallery output and have a strong technical understanding of TV equipment operation. The most qualified successful applicant for this job will be invited to head the unit subject to further negotiation.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Proven commitment to making innovative television news.
• At least two years in a similar capacity.
• Ability to maintain a consistent programme style.
• Proactive approach, committed to continuous improvement and self-motivated.
• An effective communicator.
• The ability to anticipate and react quickly and to use your initiative in the many situations arising from this type of production.
• In depth knowledge of graphics software and equipment
• Competent spoken English.