Before applying please ensure you have the required experience for the position. Candidates without required experience and THOSE APPLY WITH NON-ENGLISH RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Please apply for a maximum of 3 positions. Those candidates with more than 3 applications in total will risk removal from the evaluation process.
TRT World is looking to recruit enthusiastic broadcast engineers to support its broadcast equipment and studios across its various channels.
The candidates will report to the Engineering Manager and will be required to work shifts to support the 24/7 broadcast environment.
- newsroom production systems (Grass Valley Stratus, iNews, VizRT)
- studio lighting
- studio cameras
- team leader experience
- project management/project engineering
- work closely with systems integrators
- support of vision mixers
- support of audio mixers
- support of VizRT on-air graphics system
- able to handle complex system integration with minimum supervision.
- must be able to troubleshoot, diagnose and handle the tools necessary to repair studio/broadcast equipment.
- thorough understanding of both the production and technical aspects of broadcasting.
- able to read schematics and technical manuals and have up-to-date technical and operational knowledge of all the resources within his specialism.
- knowledge of analogue and digital systems
- in-depth knowledge of file based newsroom production systems
- all-round knowledge of production studio systems and hardware (cameras, vision mixers, audio mixers, talkback systems, multi-viewer monitoring systems, video wall etc.)
- good IT and network skills
- team player
- able and willing to work long hours in a high-pressure environment, must be flexible and willing to adapt to various situations and rotating work schedules.