Before applying please ensure you have the required experience for the position. Candidates without required experience and THOSE APPLY WITH NON-ENGLISH RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Please apply for a maximum of 3 positions. Those candidates with more than 3 applications in total will risk removal from the evaluation process.
TRT World is looking to recruit enthusiastic and highly technical broadcast technicians to support all of its broadcasting equipment and studios.
The candidates will report into the Engineering Manager and will be required to work shifts to support a 24/7 broadcast environment.
- able to handle system integration.
- knowledge of relevant rules and regulations
- must be able to troubleshoot, diagnose and handle the tools necessary to repair studio and broadcast equipment.
- thorough understanding of both production and technical aspects of broadcasting
- able to read schematics and technical manuals and have up-to-date technical and operational knowledge of TRTW systems
- knowledge of analogue and digital systems
- in-depth knowledge of file-based newsroom production systems
- all-round knowledge of supporting production studio systems and hardware (cameras, vision mixers, audio mixers, talkback systems, multi-viewer monitoring systems, video walls etc)
- IT and network skills
- team player
- able and willing to work long hours in a high-pressure environment