Before applying please ensure you have the required experience for the position. Candidates without required experience and THOSE APPLY WITH NON-ENGLISH RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Please apply for a maximum of 3 positions. Those candidates with more than 3 applications in total will risk removal from the evaluation process.
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Software Developer to work in IT Department
- Analysing, developing, documenting, testing and maintainance activities of quality local applications
- Ensure stable operations and monitoring/optimizing performance of existing applications
- Maintenance and troubleshooting local application issues and identify modification needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Producing UML diagrams, flows and resposible for documenting and reporting and presenting all developped or maintained applications
- Design, develop, maintain and support integrated applications with ERP AX.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
The ideal candidate must have good knowledge and solid experience on technologies like:
- Graduated from relevant disciplines ( Programming, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Engineering etc. )
- .NET Framework for Windows and Web
o XML CRUD , Web Services - WCF,
o Razor View Engine and Linq
o ADO, Entity Framework (CFirst,DBFirst)
- MS SQL 2008+ (T-SQL),
- IIS 6.0+
Preferred skills are :
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills
- Experience on Software Development Lifecycle practices (Analysis, Modelling, Development)
- Knowledge on ERP (MS Dynamics AX) and X++ Programming Experience is a must
- Experience with IOS and Android Mobile Application Development
- Excellent use of development technologies such as Visual Studio 2010+ and Telerik
- At least 5+ years of work experience in Software Development.
- Advanced level of English is a prerequisite
- Basic knowledge on version control systems and issue reporting tools are essential.
- Fabulous interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to research and stay up to date on current technologies
- Strong team player and collabrative mindset, willing to learn, multitasking, assertive
- Able to communicate with internal/external departments in order to give support and guidance
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in high pressure situations and deadlines
- Creativity with proactive approach
- No military obligations for male candidates