We are now hiring for a Planning Producer in Istanbul.
The Planning Producer is a member of the team which generates future story ideas and assignments for TRT Arabic. You will have a highly developed knowledge of General International News focused on Middle East Region and along with other planning team colleagues you will generate ideas, maintain forward diaries and develop contacts with relevant organisations and guests. You will also be expected to brief other journalists and organise filming assignments and logistics.
· Generate research and develop story ideas.
· Be a respected member of the planning team.
· Assist in finding case studies, briefing the news editor on logistical issues.
· Prepare and supervise diary entries, gather news information, source guests and filming and
● Fluent in both written and spoken English and Arabic.
•Significant experience of working in the news media industry.
•Extensive existing contacts with news sources.
•Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
•Attention to detail.
•Ability to manage workload, set priorities and lead others.
•Self-starting and ability to think laterally.
•Fluent in both written and spoken English and Arabic.
•Minimum 3 years experience.